Circus Oz is offering two free tickets (first in best dressed), as well as a student-rate discount for all AMPAG members wanting to attend.
In particular, the symposium focuses on the context of the performing arts and its documentation on video, through the lens of an interdisciplinary research project underway since 2010, the Circus Oz Living Archive.
Two international speakers will be presenting at the symposium:
- Seb Chan Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, USA
- Andrew Morrison University of Oslo, Norway
as well as experts from Australia:
- Mitchell Whitelaw University of Canberra
- Ross Gibson University of Sydney
- Peter Williams Deloitte Digital
- Patricia Stokes Victorian Arts Centre Trust
- Bethwyn Serow Australian Major Performing Arts Group (AMPAG)
- Anni Davey, Mike Finch, Olivia Blackburn Circus Oz
- Peta Tait, Kim Baston La Trobe University
- David Carlin, Laurene Vaughan, Adrian Miles, Jeremy Yuille, James Thom, Jane Mullett, Lukman Iwan, Reuben Stanton, Harriet Edquist RMIT University
For the free tickets or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details & bookings: http://www.circusarchive.net/blog/digital-acrobatics-symposium/
Read more here.