Closing Date: 14 Feb, 2020
The busy Brandenburg marketing team is growing, and a new role has been created for an imaginative, resourceful and diligent Marketing Executive to support, coordinate and manage marketing campaigns and programs.
- Marketing / Media / Arts
- Immediate start
- Full-time, permanent
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Based in Mascot
- Applications close 5pm Friday 14 February
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is seeking a talented marketer who is passionate about the future of baroque and classical music - and of all things marketing. You will have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, advertising and possibly content creation and production.
This important role performs a hands-on function in a small marketing & publicity team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule and will thrive in a close-knit and high-performing team. You will bring a strong work ethic and established marketing skills along with your own creative flair to our marketing programs.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Customer Relations to deliver the annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Support the broader marketing team to execute marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development campaigns, and general marketing administration.
- Develop and produce email marketing campaigns in Wordfly.
- Liaise with key partners such as concert venues, media and publishers and aligned arts companies.
- Create and update content for website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other channels as required.
- Coordinate the production of concert program booklets.
- Work collaboratively with media and design agencies to develop and implement the company’s marketing campaigns.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing role or a marketing environment.
- Experience in email marketing.
- A proactive attitude and a strong sense of initiative.
- Eager to learn and take ownership of projects.
- Highly organised and able to coordinate and manage a busy schedule.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor degree qualified in marketing, advertising or multimedia related field is desirable.
- Knowledge of Tessitura is desirable but not mandatory.
Please send CV and cover letter to: